Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Toxocaras - Tales From The Planet Azzhole (2003)

Psychobilly



ONLY THE TOXOCARAS ARE PURE HC-KILJUBILLY!

I remember hearing about these guys so long ago. Back when
Heavy Psychobilly was 'in' here in So Cal. I was in love with
Evil Gnomes, Mental Hospital, Os Catalepticos and bands of
that nature but these guys were a random find. Definitely
one of Finland's best.
These guys also released a split with Pagan Dead.
I have 4 tracks off 'Zombie Tormentor PsychoPizza Special'
but I don't know if there's suppose to be more tracks on it.
Oh wells, maybe i'll post it later.


Tracklist:
1. Countryside Horrorlegend
2. Madman In Your Dreams
3. There We Burn
4. Devil Dolls
5. Good Day To Die
6. Psychozombie
7. Children Of The Sin
8. Those Evil Maniacs
9. House Of The Psychopathe
10. Bowel
11. I Am The Punishment
12. Space Antichrist
13. Untitled Hidden Track

1 comment: