Sunday, February 7, 2010

Coachellafest 2010

So the always beautiful Coachella Valley is holding the
'Legendary' Annual Music & Arts Festival for the 11th year straight.
I feel cheated with the headlining acts this year but it's NOT the
worst line-up EVER. I am very excited on seeing a few of these acts.
Be sure to check them out:





FRIDAY:

Dave Grohl back on drums?? Say what?!:




These guys were great last time. Should be good again:




If you don't like The Specials or if you don't know who they are. Then something must be wrong with your life:




I would post something less expected but you should get the point:




Ok, she's cute. Enough said... Sue me:




Calle 13, interesting... Hmmm I really wish Cafe Tacvba was playing this year, now that'd be interesting:




For any fans of The Smiths' Johnny Marr:





SATURDAY:

I got to see Muse back in 04' I believe. When they weren't such big rockstars. Now they're headlining!... Then again, The Killers blew up and they were a tiny name too. It would be great to see them again with old friends, just like old times. :




These guys are the ones who helped make people think that Rap and Metal sound good together... but you can't blame them. THEY sounded good.




DEVO. Anybody who knows me, should know I wouldn't miss them for the world. It's a dream come true. I could sit here all day and post nothing BUT Devo!... I should:




MGMT, Catchy fuckers they are:




Raveonettes are coming back. Should be a good time. Really wouldn't mind hearing their cover of 'My Boyfriend's Back':




Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. I really want to see this live. See if they still give me this vibe in person, you know?? It's like a long-distance relationship. You see them online and you hear them every now and then but shits never the same:




I wodner if they'll be at Stagecoach, just incase I miss them this day:




I really wouldn't mind seeig these guys:




This is going to be sooooo good! I cannot fucking wait:





SUNDAY:

I remember hearing these guys for the first time when I was younger. I woner how a LIVE show will be. I'm guessig it'd be like Tool's live show. God, that pissed me off but I KNOW I cannot get mad at a cartoon band. I MUST ENJOY THIS:




I REALLY hope he plays a Radiohead classic. Either way, should be a good show:




Pheonix, anyone??:




Hmmm never been a 'fan', per say. So this should be interesting:




I don't know about Julian Casablancas... I really dug his style when The Strokes were stil laround, WHY CAN'T THEY BE ON THE BILL. Hopefully Albert Hammond Jr. can make a special guest appearance?!? Save us Albert Hammond... Jr!!! Hah:




Not much for my Sunday really but I would like to relax and watch some deerhunter, for sure:




OH! THE MUSLIMS!!! Caught these guys with Mika Miko, Le Face and Protect Me. Awesome show... Need I say more? Didn't think so:




This is going to be fun and you fucking know it! CANNOT WAIT FOR KING KHAN. Hopefulyl BBQ will grace us with his presence:










I live right down the street so of course I shall be there.
Let's hang out??
It's going to be a damn Indie party

No comments:

Post a Comment