Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Curtains - Saiconautica

Psychobilly
The Curtains! Chicago's pride & joy. I've had the pleasure of catching these guys back in 2007 in Hollywood then I got a hold of Fire Party online and I thought it was all I was ever going to need but I was wrong...

These guys will be in California(west coast area) for the holidays. We're going to be playing a New Year's Eve show with them, so please check them out and be sure to come out and see them when the shows are announced.

Enjoy.
Cheers



3 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?zjuiwnqtzdm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i was wondering if you could post their songs from that fire party album they put out in 07? i assume that link in the comment above was for that but it's expired. i haven't heard this is a while and can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you reupload this, please? Can't find it anywhere, along with fire party album

    ReplyDelete