Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kids Like Us - The 80's Are Dead

Hardcore



KLU Asshole Attack... Hmm what's up with those hardcore bands with the dancers doing spinning cartwheels and their 1-2-Stepping like Ciara? I used to hear this alot... I still do from people who swear all new school stuff is crap. I guess this goes out to all the subculture scenes in the world, huh? Hah. Florida Hardcore is not too new-school though and the guys in KLU prove that. I got a copy of this CD about 5 years ago. I instantly fell in love. To this day 'Motherfuck Crystal Lake', 'Monster Squad' and 'Wacky Frisbee' are my favorites on this album. New Age Hardcore Punk has never sounded so good. I thought I might share this, someone might enjoy it somewhere.
*This isn't the reissue with the extra live tracks but i'll re-upload it later*


Tracklist:
1. You Know Your Life Sucks
2. Wakin' Up
3. Skate and Annoy
4. Mother*#k Crystal Lake
5. Don't Fake the Punk
6. Lars Is a Fascist
7. Fuck The Art Bar
8. Monster Squad
9. Carry Your Ghost
10. Rat Bones
11. Meet Me At The Swingset
12. Wacky Frisbee







'Get the fuck out! Grow the fuck up!'

2 comments: