Friday, October 30, 2009

The Tabaltix - Rock Your Asshole (2006)

Psychobilly




'California's Tabaltix take influence from 1980s "Old-School" Psychobilly, and bring it up to date with modern production and a truck-load of new ideas.'
Well these are a few demo tracks from the wonderful Tabaltix. I saw them play some of these old tracks back in 04'. I Love this band, cool guys, great music, what more could you ask for? My drummer and I even got to tour with them around the City of Mexico and what not. I know they don't really like their old music as much but I do but It's what got me listening to them to this very day. Be sure to check them out and buy their album 'Sex, Pugs and Rock n' Roll':

www.myspace.com/tabaltix


Tracklist:
1. Deadman Walking
2. Robosapian
3. No Time To Dance
4. Tonight
5. I'm a Grouch
6. Maries His Name of His Latest Flame
7. Jungle Night
8. Jesus is a Cannibal
9. Tabaltix Rock N' Roll



Wicked!, Los Mumblers!, The Tabaltix! & Friends in Mexico City D.F.!...


More Live Tabaltix Shots...










2 comments: